Dear Valued Buyer,
XCO Group (Pty) Ltd is proud to announce XCO Credit a partnership with a revolutionary company called InvoSet South Africa (Pty) Ltd. InvoSet is an online cash flow system that aims to bridge the Buyer-Supplier business relationship by asssisting Buyers to pay their Supplier Cash on Delivery, while simultaneously offering Buyers extended terms and flexible repayment amounts.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
Get extended payment terms, from 30 days up to 180 days, which helps you to improve your cash flow.
HOW IT WORKS
- Online registration at https://buyer.invoset.co.za/buyers/register
- Get credit approval
- XCO Group (Pty) Ltd will generate an online invoice.
- XCO Group (Pty) Ltd submits the invoice online and you will be notified electronically.
- InvoSet then pays XCO Group (Pty) Ltd COD and collects the payment from you only on the dates selected by you.
- Competitive interest rates depend on your choice of payment terms.
- Your business must be trading for a minimum 2 years
- Turnover per month averages a minimum of R75000
- No Judgements against the company.
- No Return debit orders on the companies bank statements.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ONCE REGISTERED:
- Company registration documents
- Directors ID's
- 3 full months bank statements
- Annual Financial Statements
- Latest management accounts
- Debtors and Creditors age analysis
- Signed resolution: The resolution must be signed by all active directors
- Terms and Conditions: Upon approval based on the above criteria, you will receive an email with a link requiring you electronic signature. This is the Final Step to activate your InvoSet account.